Monday, April 13, 2009

So, a Jew, an Asain, and a black man were sitting together in an airport… no, really. Right in front of me.  I’m wishing something funny would happen between the three of them to make it joke-worthy, but nothing so far…  The Jew did call the Asian over to get advice on why his computer won’t play his DVD, and they both just sat there and stared at the computer screen with blank dopey looks, neither knowing any more about the computer than the other… I’m trying unsuccessfully to connect to the internet.  Hartsfield Jackson wants me to pay eight bucks to connect to the internet for an hour, and I’m finding that pure theft, but what can I do?  I’m stuck here for an extra hour and a half, maybe more, because apparently Atlanta’s terrible weather has caused most flights to be delayed.  I’m sitting against the window, and I don’t know what threatening weather they’re talking about, unless it’s on the other side of the building… which it’s not.  OH well.

Easter in Texas was fun.  Dad won poker.  I rearranged furniture for Katie.  We cooked way too much food.  Katie overflowed the bathroom sink.  Some got pretty ridiculous on sleeping pills… you know, just a typical family gathering.  Got a phone call back from the store I was waiting to hear from, and I’m going for an interview tomorrow.  So, we’ll see how that goes…

1 comment:

A Southern Wedding Belle said...

Easter in Texas with all of you was ridiculous fun! Thanks for being there. I love our family! And thanks for not naming names. I'll be praying for you tomorrow. XOXOXOXO, Mom