Tuesday, April 29, 2008

There's a nocturnal mockingbird outside my apartment. I think he waits to mock the rest of the bird world until the late night when the others are asleep. It's safer that way. Less likelyhood of being beat up by the bigger birds.

I'm graduating. Crazy, right? I'll be done (God willing) in less than 2 weeks, and I'm about to pull my hair out. I have so much to do on this project!! I can't wait until I don't have to ever think about homework again. It's going to be great. great great great. Can't wait. I'm going to sleep SO much. Like a bear.

Mom had me put together a graduation announcement postcard thing to send out to everyone and their cousin. I realized in the middle of it all that I have no good portrait pictures of myself that are at all recent or decent. So. I had myself a mini photoshoot. It was a fun break from drawing 3D models on the computer.

I leave you with a picture of me and Jessica in 60 years, doing what we do best: being our wild and crazy selves.

1 comment:

carolineb said...

One time I had a mockingbird outside baby JohnJohn's room making all kinds of racket in the middle of the night. I was so aggravated that it might wake him I went outside in my pjs and threw a handful of rocks up into the tree where he was. The sand from the handful fell back down into my eyes. I love that story. Congrats on your graduation, look out world!